The KONTYNENT Translation Agency has been founded in 2004.
We have translated more than 20,000 pages, 5 million words, for over 200 clients in 10 countries.
We serve corporate and private clients
itutions and private clients in various countries in Europe and beyond. We translate for state institutions, established law firms, educational establishments, courts of law, prosecutor?s offices, Polish and foreign companies, banks, financial institutions, estate agents, notarial offices, audit firms, car importers and publishing houses. We also act as sub-contractors to the top ten global translation agencies, which mean that the largest world translation providers use our translations.
Corporations listed on the stock exchange are also our clients.
Our experience includes:
– translating technical texts (including railways, building, environmental conservation, energy, industrial automation, machine construction, standards and norms, mining and metallurgy, work health and safety, technical operating and automotive documentation). See sample translations
– translating legal texts (commercial law, construction law, public tenders, tax law, work health and safety documentation, acts of parliament, notarial deeds, powers of attorney, statutes, property market, technical standards, contracts, licences, civil; law, criminal law). See sample translations
– translating financial and business texts (terms and conditions, balance sheets, financial statement, banking and insurance documents, financial investments, accounting, stock market, property, industrial and construction projects, corporate instructions, memoranda, management, retail trade). See sample translations
– translating official documents (e.g. tenders, patents, corporate deeds and others, powers of attorney, regulations, laws, civil registry documents, diplomas, certificates, car documents). See sample translations
–translating websites See sample translations
– Interpreting (sworn, simultaneous, consecutive, conference translations: we also hold talks on a client?s behalf, seek partners and arrange meetings: we interpret during negotiations and business meetings and at the signing of notarial deeds). See sample translations
See our quality policy